1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Steve Ozanich
Last Activity:
Oct 24, 2021
Birthday:
Jan 14, 1959 (Age: 65)
Home Page:
TMS Consultant

Share This Page

Steve Ozanich

TMS Consultant, Male, 65, from Warren, Ohio

Fundraiser Dec 7, 2013

Steve Ozanich was last seen:
Oct 24, 2021
  • My Story

Healed after 30 years of pain. Thank you Dr. Sarno.
    1. sybil
      sybil
      I really liked your book
    2. MWsunin12
      MWsunin12
      Steve, It doesn't appear you visit this site much, however...should you....I wanted you to know what a blessing you were in my life..and continue to be. Thank you. I wish you all good things and hope you're able to get some happy golfing in this spring.
    3. samuelp180
      samuelp180
      Mr. Ozanich,
      I am a 17 year old with the diagnoses of chronic fatigue syndrome. I have been doing the work the past 6 months and I am saying incredible results., for the past week I have felt extremely hungry even after eating. I was wondering if this could be tms. I am worried that it is something serious. This all started when I started doing somatic tracking.
    4. Rene100
      Rene100
      Dear Steve
      I keep getting bad gastritis (inflammation of stomach lining and deuodenum) right after I have emotional run ins..any advice on.how go prevent or stop emotions from doing this? Thx!!! Rene
    5. Sidk30
      Sidk30
      Last year i got chronic back pain attack which was diagnosed as L4-5 disc bulge, i did PT for 4 months but no complete cure.I do not have episodes of chronic pain but i feel my legs weak when i play sports and slight twitching/pain in my groin. The only problem is, I'm not getting how do i recognize my specific repressed emotions. I require guidance so that i may trace that "this is your repressed emotions".
    6. rooseramjet
      rooseramjet
      Your Super “Ego” is scared; it’s trying to take away your passion/working out! That is your greatest fear! You need to fight through the fear of “pain” & workout! Go slow & don’t give up! Keep moving! Keep working out! Your Ego/ brain thinks it needs to protect you by creating the pain.
      1. intense50 and Mitch like this.
    7. EX JOCK
      EX JOCK
      ROUGH DAY YESTERDAY. frustration is setting in. I was hurting after work and decided to take a few days off from
      gym. I hate not working out. leg got worse and I just watched tv and read HEALING BACK PAIN AGAIN. I know its only been a
      week but I have not felt any progress and am scared. I have been hurting over 3 months with no relief scared. woke up today with a better
      attitude . hoping to build on it.
    8. EX JOCK
      EX JOCK
      ok thanks I appreciate. enjoy your holidays
    9. EX JOCK
      EX JOCK
      I am seeing Ira Rashbaum in 28 days and hope that his visit will eliminate that 1 percent. I am the person in the books. I am a goodie and mirror all traits of TMS.
      struggled with back issues my whole life but have been pain free for 6 year s before this latest struggle. 2 surgeries since 2000. Happy holidays to all
      1. Brant
        Brant
        hey Ex Jock! saw your post to Steve on the front of the forums page and just thought I would "pump you up" as I see a lot of similarities with our stories... I'm like Steve, 57 and had a whole lifetime of pain and had to discover Sarno and TMS twice...if you get a chance read My Story, I had surgeries that never really changed pain but 100% convinced its TMS and back to my passion of playing hockey! good luck.
        Nov 24, 2016
    10. EX JOCK
      EX JOCK
      I am new to the forum and I am on day 3 of SEP. 3 months into Sciatica and have done everything medically that I can do. I have read 2 of Dr. Sarno's book and now reading Steve's 10 healing discovies. I am 99 percent convinced that I have TMS. But I still have that 1 percent doubt that I am trying to get rid of
    11. ellie freegan
      ellie freegan
      I read your book and found it very helpful, thank you.However I was distressed when I read perfectionists will never be happy because the world will never be perfect because it rang true.All the suffering in the world really depresses me.This part made me think should I just give up and accept I’ll always be depressed?I hope not,I cant stand that thought.I would really appreciate some words of hope.Many thanks
    12. speedysel
      speedysel
      If your schedule allows I would really appreciate some guidance from you regarding my efforts to rid myself of TMS. Although I have read alot of material and work hard at reconditioning and rewiring my brain I am not improving and suffer from acute muscle tension which affects my life dramatically. My body seems to be in a chronic state of fight or flight or perhaps moreso the "freeze" (+ - 5 yrs).
    13. TomPNY
      TomPNY
      Just wanted to say thanks. I finished your book this week, and it was a great eye opener filled with tons of great info I need to get where I am heading. I really appreciate all of your work on this.
    14. Steve Ozanich
    15. phillyjoe
      phillyjoe
      Steve. When you get a chance can you check out my post from today. Thanks

phillyjoe
  • My Story

Birthday:
    Jan 14, 1959 (Age: 65)
    Home Page:
    http://www.SteveOzanich.com
    TMS Consultant
    Diagnoses:
    Bilateral thinginitus with permanent whatchubob and severe normalcy
    Healed after 30 years of pain. Thank you Dr. Sarno.