1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Oser
Last Activity:
Oct 4, 2017
Retired

Share This Page

Oser

New Member, Female, from Indiana

The notice, shift, rewire approach to stress is helping. (mindful.org ) Sep 5, 2017

Oser was last seen:
Oct 4, 2017
  • My Story

Have pain in my left hip and down my r leg on occassion. Cancelled an app for a spinal cortisone injection when I heard about tms. Still experiencing pain in left hip but r leg pain is much less often. Have listened and read much of the lessons. Also changed my diet and my energy has increased. Thank you for giving me hope.
    1. Oser
      Oser
      The notice, shift, rewire approach to stress is helping. (mindful.org )
      1. Ellen likes this.
      2. Ellen
        Ellen
        This is excellent. Thanks for sharing.
        Sep 11, 2017
    2. Oser
      Oser
      Married
  • My Story

Retired
    Diagnoses:
    Anterolisthesis at L3 L4 level and convex rightward lumbar curvature.
    Ankles is at L5 - S1 level.
    Severe spinal stenosis and moderate bilateral for I'm in all stenosis at L3 -L4 level associated with bilateral nerve root compression.
    Have pain in my left hip and down my r leg on occassion. Cancelled an app for a spinal cortisone injection when I heard about tms. Still experiencing pain in left hip but r leg pain is much less often. Have listened and read much of the lessons. Also changed my diet and my energy has increased. Thank you for giving me hope.