1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
Fbell330
Last Activity:
May 30, 2018
Nursery

Share This Page

Fbell330

Newcomer, Male, from Duluth, Georgia

Today is a Good Day! I feel like I am moving in the right direction. May 22, 2018

Fbell330 was last seen:
May 30, 2018
  • My Story

My Story ! What is my story and where to start? I have lived my life full of anxiety, fear , and pain. I have had shoulder pain, Lower back pain , hip pain, foot pain and now it has seemed to manifest itself as burning nephropathy . At least I hope the burning , painful, nephropathy is caused by TMS if so that means there is a solution. My current story or episode started in fall of 2017. I got out of bed one morning with a shrap pain on the bottom of my right foot. The pain soon moved to the left foot also. I could not tie my shoe due to the pain across the top of my feet. Standing in one spot for more that a couple of minutes was out of the question. I bought several pairs of shoes, went to a podiatrist, got inserts and the pain eased a bit but not completely . About the time my feet started to improve I developed what i thought was an attack of diverticulitis. Multiple rounds of antibiotics , passing blood , and excruciating stomach pain, the symptoms only eased up but did not go away. I had every symptom of colon cancer, so many symptoms that the Gasto ordered a ct followed by a colonoscopy. I was planning my funeral. I had six weeks until the colonoscopy could be completed. During that six weeks I suffered Mentally and physically. The pain in my stomach intense and real. The first thing I ask the Doctor when I woke up from the procedure was do I have cancer? The answer was "No everything looked fine" Immediately the stomach pain stared to ease and within a few weeks was gone. Next I woke up one morning to find my left hip was hurting. This was a new pain for me. I stretched for a few days and the pain moved to my left shoulder. The shoulder pain was not new as I had experienced this pain several years prior . I ended up in the hospital with shoulder and chest pain and heart attack symptoms. Again all test were negative and over the next couple of weeks these pains vanished at the same time the foot pain returned returned with a purpose. I could not stand or walk more then a few min at a time. Off to the podiatrist I went. Armed with a list of exercise and stretches for my feet I got to work. Within 2 weeks I am mowing the yard , standing on concrete for extended periods all with very little pain. Now the worst symptom yet showed up "Burning Nephropathy " The pain is intense it is as if someone poured hot water over my lower legs. The more I google the worse the pain gets. Even as I write this the pain seem to intensify . I am actively pursuing the Doctors to do all test to rule out anything thing serious and so far they have come up with nothing. I will see a neurologist soon for more test. In the mean time I have started on my TMS Journey . My goal is to read and learn as much about TMS as I can so when I am done ruling out anything serious I can tackle this thing.
    1. Fbell330
      Fbell330
      Today is a Good Day! I feel like I am moving in the right direction.
  • My Story

Nursery
    Diagnoses:
    I am still in the process of have multiple to done. But so far I have been diagnosed with Nephropathy.
    My Story ! What is my story and where to start? I have lived my life full of anxiety, fear , and pain. I have had shoulder pain, Lower back pain , hip pain, foot pain and now it has seemed to manifest itself as burning nephropathy . At least I hope the burning , painful, nephropathy is caused by TMS if so that means there is a solution. My current story or episode started in fall of 2017. I got out of bed one morning with a shrap pain on the bottom of my right foot. The pain soon moved to the left foot also. I could not tie my shoe due to the pain across the top of my feet. Standing in one spot for more that a couple of minutes was out of the question. I bought several pairs of shoes, went to a podiatrist, got inserts and the pain eased a bit but not completely . About the time my feet started to improve I developed what i thought was an attack of diverticulitis. Multiple rounds of antibiotics , passing blood , and excruciating stomach pain, the symptoms only eased up but did not go away. I had every symptom of colon cancer, so many symptoms that the Gasto ordered a ct followed by a colonoscopy. I was planning my funeral. I had six weeks until the colonoscopy could be completed. During that six weeks I suffered Mentally and physically. The pain in my stomach intense and real. The first thing I ask the Doctor when I woke up from the procedure was do I have cancer? The answer was "No everything looked fine" Immediately the stomach pain stared to ease and within a few weeks was gone. Next I woke up one morning to find my left hip was hurting. This was a new pain for me. I stretched for a few days and the pain moved to my left shoulder. The shoulder pain was not new as I had experienced this pain several years prior . I ended up in the hospital with shoulder and chest pain and heart attack symptoms. Again all test were negative and over the next couple of weeks these pains vanished at the same time the foot pain returned returned with a purpose. I could not stand or walk more then a few min at a time. Off to the podiatrist I went. Armed with a list of exercise and stretches for my feet I got to work. Within 2 weeks I am mowing the yard , standing on concrete for extended periods all with very little pain. Now the worst symptom yet showed up "Burning Nephropathy " The pain is intense it is as if someone poured hot water over my lower legs. The more I google the worse the pain gets. Even as I write this the pain seem to intensify . I am actively pursuing the Doctors to do all test to rule out anything thing serious and so far they have come up with nothing. I will see a neurologist soon for more test. In the mean time I have started on my TMS Journey . My goal is to read and learn as much about TMS as I can so when I am done ruling out anything serious I can tackle this thing.