1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
lucky one
Last Activity:
Jul 20, 2022

Share This Page

lucky one

New Member, Female

can someone help with starting a new post? I'm a newbie and I can't seem to find a way. Thank you Jun 13, 2022

lucky one was last seen:
Jul 20, 2022
  • My Story

This user has not yet added their story. To add your story, click here and scroll down.
    1. lucky one
      lucky one
      can someone help with starting a new post? I'm a newbie and I can't seem to find a way. Thank you
      1. Kathy56
        Kathy56
        Hi everyone I'm a new member ,, just joined a few moments ago. I also don't know where to comment and tell you about myself or ask questions . I have been learning about TMS for sometime, and would love to learn more..Thanks!
        Jun 20, 2022
      2. Kathy56
        Kathy56
        I remember Ezer from that l Pudendalhope forum.I was once a member of it too .It scared the heck out of me and that fear has been one causal of my horrible struggle with pelvic pain..I left that forum several years ago. I heard that Ezer has recovered.I am so happy for him ! and others and want to learn how to really" feel "my emotions. That is the hard part for me ..Thank you
        Jun 20, 2022
      3. lucky one
        lucky one
        Hi Kayhy 56 This is the way I did it. If you are doing de Structured Educational Program, sign in to the forum and on the right hand corner click start a thread and you can post a omment. If you want other subforums you can choose one and again login to that forum and follow
        the same instructions.

I hope this helps.
        Jun 21, 2022
  • My Story