1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Andy Bayliss
Last Activity:
Jan 25, 2024

Share This Page

Andy Bayliss

TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle, Male

I am back in the land of internet. I hope everyone is refining their own path to healing! Oct 9, 2019

Andy Bayliss was last seen:
Jan 25, 2024
  • My Story

I am offering TMS coaching, specializing in contacting different parts of ourselves, inner critic awareness, and self-empathy. My experience with TMS is that it is a deep inner calling to come home to one's self. Contact me through this site with a message. Or here: http://tmspainrelief.com/ See my story below.

3 years worsening foot pain, in the arch of the foot. 14 doctors, blood platelet injections, 3 sets of orthodics, low dye taping, physical therapy, sports medicine, etc etc. MRI, emg (nerve testing), ultrasound imaging, Dr Dellon's pressure sensory device testing for neuropathy. Diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, then neuropathy and tarsal tunnel (nerve entrapment). Pain so bad that I could barely stand more than 15 minutes, minimum walking, wheel chairs and crutches for stores, lost all my former life of activity. 2 weeks from "tarsal tunnel" surgery I began Sarno's practices. 2 months into it, my first overnight hike (8 miles round trip), and my first backcountry skiing. Less than a year later, ski around Crater Lake, breaking trail by myself, 10 miles a day with backpack. Pain 98% gone. I have my life back.
    1. Andy Bayliss
      Andy Bayliss
      I am back in the internet loop. Enjoyed another summer of mountain living!
      1. Ellen, mike2014 and Forest like this.
      2. Forest
        Forest
        Great to have you back, Andy! I missed reading your wise words.
        Oct 21, 2015
      3. mike2014
        mike2014
        Welcome back Andy. It's been great reading your posts.
        Oct 24, 2015
    2. AnnaSchweitzer
      AnnaSchweitzer
      Andy I'm curious! I've had foot pain for 7 years (sounds very similar to yours) and I think it's tms but in the last 4 months my left foot has been swelling. Did you ever have any swelling with tms in your feet? Thank you Andy! You are an inspiration to me!!
      1. Forest likes this.
      2. Forest
        Forest
        Hi Anna, it looks like Andy is away for a little while. Here's the contact info he left: "I am away from internet until October, at my summer fire lookout. I can be reached at 541-821-6218. ---Andy"
        Jul 20, 2015
      3. AnnaSchweitzer
        AnnaSchweitzer
        Thank you forest!
        Jul 21, 2015
    3. Andy Bayliss
      Andy Bayliss
      I am away from internet until October, at my summer fire lookout. I can be reached at 541-821-6218. ---Andy
      1. IndiMarshall
        IndiMarshall
        You will feel lot better being away from computers :)
        Jun 25, 2015
    4. Andy Bayliss
      Andy Bayliss
      Another ski around Crater Lake this last winter, solo. Out for 2 nights. A year of dancing on hard wood floors barefoot.Thank you Dr. Sarno!
      1. Lotus, Ellen, Forest and 2 others like this.
    5. DebraW
      DebraW
      Thanks for your message Andy. It's inspiring. It's only my first day so I have a long journey but it will give me my life back.
    6. Andy Bayliss
      Andy Bayliss
    7. Andy Bayliss
      Andy Bayliss
      Ski Trip around Crater Lake, then 5 day snowcamp and ski Crater Lake. Foot is fine!!
      1. Lotus likes this.
    8. Andy Bayliss
      Andy Bayliss
    9. Andy Bayliss
      Andy Bayliss
      Running 15 minutes, and hiking an hour or two most days. New ski boots ordered!
    10. Andy Bayliss
      Andy Bayliss
      Update: I have been hiking all summer, every day in the mountains.
  • My Story

I am offering TMS coaching, specializing in contacting different parts of ourselves, inner critic awareness, and self-empathy. My experience with TMS is that it is a deep inner calling to come home to one's self. Contact me through this site with a message. Or here: http://tmspainrelief.com/ See my story below.

3 years worsening foot pain, in the arch of the foot. 14 doctors, blood platelet injections, 3 sets of orthodics, low dye taping, physical therapy, sports medicine, etc etc. MRI, emg (nerve testing), ultrasound imaging, Dr Dellon's pressure sensory device testing for neuropathy. Diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, then neuropathy and tarsal tunnel (nerve entrapment). Pain so bad that I could barely stand more than 15 minutes, minimum walking, wheel chairs and crutches for stores, lost all my former life of activity. 2 weeks from "tarsal tunnel" surgery I began Sarno's practices. 2 months into it, my first overnight hike (8 miles round trip), and my first backcountry skiing. Less than a year later, ski around Crater Lake, breaking trail by myself, 10 miles a day with backpack. Pain 98% gone. I have my life back.

Signature

Working skillfully with TMS reveals our strength, love, and beauty.

Pain Relief through Insight and Self-Compassion, Life Coach