1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Possibly not Genuine: 4 Years of back pain gone for good.

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Georgia Jed, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Georgia Jed

Georgia Jed New Member

I went through every therapy I could possibly find from shots, to acupuncture, and even disc surgery at the big spine center outside of Tampa. Nothing worked but of course it didn't because there was nothing wrong.

I had a friend turn me on to Dr. Sarno and I also did coaching with Laura out in Boulder at the Pain Cure Clinic. I was pretty much cured of L5S1 pain in just about 60 days - approximately. With Dr. Sarno's diagnosis and a little coaching, that was all I needed - 2 sessions. I like the fact that its not long-term psychotherapy. They also have a physical component to the coaching which I needed because the pain had stopped all exercise for me. www.paincureclinic.us

Thank you Dr. Sarno! RIP! Thanks to all on this website. It has been very helpful.

Ines and Click#7 like this.
  2. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

What were your symptoms ?

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

This post is very similar in length and structure to several other posts, all pushing the pain cure clinic. This "user" has posted only three times in our forum, all of them to push the pcc. He posted in March that he only need six sessions, and now 7 months later he says he only needed 2 sessions.

These posts will possibly all be deleted after a full analysis - but we are only volunteers here, trying our best to keep this an honest, reliable, and spam-free community. Several of these posts were initially Reported to the moderators by an alert member (thank you!).

All members are encouraged to use the Report link for any dubious activity.

plum likes this.