1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

8 years, wow, so fast

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by balto, Jan 19, 2021.

1. balto

balto Beloved Grand Eagle

Eight years ago I posted my first post at this forum (healed for 10+ years | TMS Forum (The Mindbody Syndrome) (tmswiki.org))
    Over the years I got to know so many wonderful people here. I have learned so much from so many of you. I just want to say thank you so much.
    I'm still alive and kicking. I'm still involve with mind body learning. I'm still sharing my experience and try to help other as much as I can. Please people. Our mind is one powerful drug. It can kill or hurt us and it can heal or make us strong. The wonderful thing is we can control it. Learn how to do that and you will have a wonderful life no matter what the world throw at you.
    Wishing all of us a wonderful and great new year. Be strong.

HattieNC, Neil, Boston Redsox and 3 others like this.
  2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey, @balto, so happy to hear from you! You were one of those people who helped me to heal, with your advice and wisdom, and I am forever grateful.

Wishing you a wonderful new year and many more of those wonderful years ahead!

Boston Redsox likes this.