1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any specific journaling topics to write about

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Goldy, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Goldy

Goldy Peer Supporter

I need some more journaling ideas. Is there a book to get, or a website I can go to?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  2. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

RAGE. Things that make you angry and things that made you angry that you are now 'ok' with.

nowa likes this.
  3. Goldy

Goldy Peer Supporter

Good subject. My hardest emotion to get to.

nowa likes this.
  4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Certainly what Baseball says - finding the rage and the shames and the losses that we first experienced as children is what helped me turn an important corner. And I didn't even have a dysfunctional childhood! It's just a function of being human.

But this is why I like the SEP as the starting point for most people who are new at all of this (including myself back when) - the SEP is all about the writing exercises, starting with suggested topics for list-making, and introducting different types of writing.

nowa likes this.
  5. Amira

Amira Newcomer

Gratitude page: write what are you grateful for each day and it'll make the end of a day more pleasant, because you remind yourself of all the good thing that happened

6. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle