1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Best free online Yoga?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by zclesa, Jun 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. zclesa

zclesa Well known member

I have done two yoga classes at a Buddhist Centre and was completely free of symptoms while doing it even when I was feeling really awful beforehand! Totally wonderful. It's over an hour there and a hour back by bus, which is a lot, so I can only do that once a week at the moment.

I'd love to do some yoga at home. I have no idea what sort of yoga the Buddhist Centre does - it includes, from what I can remember, the following poses: Child, Warrior, Down Dog etc.

I would be happy to find something that covers that online, or perhaps some restorative (or Yin) yoga, as that is supposed to be very helpful. I'd like gentle, mindful stuff taught in soothing way to treat the mindbody. I don't mind if some of it is a bit challenging, but nothing Bikram-like - I'm not doing this to get fit. Obviously I'm a beginner, so it has for to be easy for beginners to follow.

I'd be grateful if anyone could share any resources. Many thanks.