1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Depression and anxiety

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by TheReds, Feb 17, 2023.

1. TheReds

TheReds New Member

Hello
    Ive been battling anxiety and dépression since 4 years now m.
    I have 0 energy whatsoever and i cannot even do small tasks.everything seems draining....

Can you help ?
    What should i do ?
    I cant even Apply for jobs to have an income for myself

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Have you consulted with a mental health professional? Are you taking any medications? Are you using any techniques like meditation, expressive writing, etc?

Let us know more information about your situation and we can be helpful in our feedback.

3. TheReds

TheReds New Member

Yes i am on médication by my psychiatrist.
    Im diagnosed with depression but i feel that i have anxiety also.
    Always scared.. also pain and fatigue

4. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

Have you read a book by Dr. Sarno or learned more about tms?
    Psychiatrists often don’t know about tms so we must do that work on our own sometimes.

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@TheReds, I understand what Ellen is asking for. Try this: see the ACEs "test" at the link below and simply let us know how many Yes answers you have to the ten questions. It takes almost no time at all, but of course, be sure to read the accompanying article. The test as presented does not require entering anything, and you can keep track of your Yes or No answers on a scrap of paper. By revealing your "score" to us you are not revealing any details from your past. If your psychiatrist never had you take this test it could be useful in therapy.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health...e-quiz-and-learn-what-it-does-and-doesnt-mean

Edit: I neglected to say that ACEs refers to Adverse Childhood Experiences.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  6. rara rivera

rara rivera Newcomer

I’m Rara, a “spirit doctor” (master reiki practitioner, psychics medium & Channeler) I specialize in TMS and have helped many overcome it, a lot of my clients root of the pain is usually many layers of fear and deep conditioning in the mind. My work can shine light on deep conditional thinking leading to physical pain and illnesses. let me know if you’re interested in chatting and trying out a distance session.

7. TheReds

TheReds New Member

Hello rara.
    Is it paid prestation?
    Thanks