1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Hanscom's Blog Dr Oz TV segment 12 5 2013

Discussion in 'Mindbody Blogs (was Practitioner's Corner)' started by Back In Control Blog, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Back In Control Blog

Back In Control Blog Well known member

[​IMG]

Appearance of Dr. David Hanscom, author of Back in Control: A Spine Surgeon’s Roadmap Out of Chronic Pain, on the Dr. Oz Show, December 5, 2013.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I like this video interview, but wonder about how effective Dr. Oz is on other subjects.

About a month ago he praised the herbal supplement Ashwagandha saying it relieves anxiety
    and does all kinds of other good things. I've been taking it with an other herb supplement,
    Sensoril, which is supposed to make it work even better. Three weeks and I don't feel any different.

I called Swanson health products and asked about it and they said it takes a few weeks.

Anyone used or using Ashwagandha? Any results to talk about?

I guess we all keep hoping there is a miracle pill like an herbal supplement,
    when we really know it's TMS knowledge that will help us.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Dr. Hanscom, I want to learn more about your Mindbody healing techniques, so I am
    going to buy your book and study them.