1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 38 Fear

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Hedger, Jan 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

I´m still good. More or less 0 % pain still, with a streak of 7 days. I sense the fear. Just 2-3 weeks ago I had my worst flare up yet since my start in beginning of November. Today is the first day I really reflected deep on that and it caused fear of another flare up. Deep inside I know its fine and I will sort it out, but in this very moment I am very scared. I want someone to take care of me. And I´m sad, tearing up. I don't know why. The sadness is not scary to me. It´s beautiful. The fear is another story. I haven't yet found the same acceptance to it as I have with the sadness and rage. In this moment I can honestly say that I respect myself for being able to feel my rage and sadness and I feel strong in it. But I still don't like my fear. I still can't feel any positive about it. I know I can tell my self it´s human etc. but I don't feel it to be OK yet on a deep level. I don't want to lie to myself about it. It´s still an obstacle.

I have something to work on. I will not back down.

Baseball65 likes this.