1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Five-Page "Action Plan" in HEALING BACK PAIN?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by DBinSV, Apr 22, 2018.

1. DBinSV

DBinSV Newcomer

The Amazon-Kindle summary of Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection states that the book contains a five-page "action plan."

After purchasing the book, I searched for this action plan, first by using the search function. I searched for "action plan" as a phrase, then the words action and plan, separately. I also looked through the table of contents and read through sections of the book that seemed likely to include the action plan. So far I have been unable to find it.

Does anyone know whether the action plan does exist in that book and, if so, where it is located?

2. KevinB

KevinB Well known member

Hey,

I’ve read that book several times, as well as listened to the audio book many many times and there is no “action plan”. The chapter on treatments is probably what the review was referring to. Either way, I suggest you read the entire book carefully, all the information in that book is important in understand TMS.

Good luck!