1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Forum Software Upgraded

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded the forum software from version 1.4.10 t0 1.5.2, so you may notice a couple of things may change. The first thing is that tags look a little different:
    upload_2016-1-5_16-26-14.png

We're using new software for tags, with a whole boatload of tagging features arriving soon. In the meantime, they just look different.

There are also improvements to security and a number of other improvements to profile post comments. For example, you can now like comments on people's profile posts, which you couldn't do before.

Soon, there will also be an additional feature, where when you paste in a web address (URL), it will replace the bare URL with the title of the page that you are linking to, to make it easier to read.

In separate news, I also installed a new chat room for our regularly scheduled Saturday Drop in chats:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/a-new-chat-room-is-coming.11151/

Anyway, if you notice the changes, that's what's up!

JanAtheCPA and Simplicity like this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you Forest. I am always enjoying how seamlessly the stuff works here. It is a very smooth, and enjoyable experience to use this place.
    Andy B

3. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Excellent Forest, it's a very intuitive and easy to navigate around the site. I'm sure the enhancements will only improve the ability to search for information. Great job.