1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Free On-Line Mini-Workshop: Explore Being Yourself in the Now

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Andy Bayliss, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Everyone,
    I am hosting this event and hope some of you will attend, or spread the word. This is not limited to TMS sufferers. At the same time, folks working with TMS might benefit from insights coming from this experience. I love this practice. It helps me be more myself.
    Sincerely,
    Andy B

Free On-Line Mini-Workshop: Explore Being Yourself in the Now

Hosted by Andy Bayliss​

You are invited to experience being yourself, moment-to-moment, using the practice of “psychological inquiry.” This practice is gentle, and yet allows deep truth to arise. We bring non-judgemental awareness to ourselves and to each other. Mindfulness, self-awareness, and self-compassion emerge from this practice. This is an interpersonal, experiential meeting, with on-line video conferencing.

Saturday, October 22, 2016, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Pacific Time

Pre-registration required: contact abayliss@mind.net

Enrollment is limited to five participants! Contact Andy soon if you're interested.

Andy Bayliss is a Life Coach who teaches self-empathy, awareness, and Inner Critic work to support personal unfoldment and pain relief, based on 20 years of inner work. His passion is enjoying his tender heart, and this precious human life.