1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Free Online Meditation Session

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by TG957, Jun 11, 2021.

?

Are you interested in attending meditation session?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2021.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Meditation is one of the most powerful tools for TMS healing, but it is not easy to master. I made many unsuccessful attempts before I learned how to meditate.

For those who are interested in learning how to meditate easy way, I will be hosting an online meditation session on June 22 at 4:30 PM PST (7:30 PM EST).

We will start with a short introduction into meditation, followed by a 30-35 minute meditation session. I will post more information on how to join the session as we get closer to June 22. The number of participants will be limited to 10.

Please, vote Yes if you are interested and planning on attending, so I get the idea of how many people to expect.

Forest and hawaii_five0 like this.
  2. hawaii_five0

hawaii_five0 Well known member

I would like to do it

3. TG957

All, free Meditation session will be held tomorrow at 4 pm PST - note change in the previously announced time. Please, join no later than at 4 pm PST. I set up a waiting room for the session, so everybody who joins after 4:05 PM will not be allowed in, as we will begin the actual meditation. Please remain muted during the meditation session.

Time: Jun 22, 2021 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
    Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71946623500?pwd=SkVOaUlZQXJYYjg1MHhuTU0yU2U0dz09 (Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting)
    Meeting ID: 719 4662 3500
    Passcode: LybN9Y

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Thank you!! I hope to attend...

5. 444

444 Peer Supporter

Hey TG957, thank you for your time. Your thoughts on meditation were very helpful to me and my experience. I liked the idea of feeling your breath going down your throat and into the stomach. Also to slow my breathing down as I progressed. And finally, I think the imagery of floating was very helpful. It was a little easier for me to relax this time and not get to involved in my thoughts. I will certainly add these techniques to my meditation program. Thanks again for doing this.

TG957 likes this.
  6. LMB

LMB Peer Supporter

7. LMB

LMB Peer Supporter

I’m so sorry I did not see the change of time and I missed it, hoping there will be another

8. TG957

Sorry, it was yesterday.

9. LMB

LMB Peer Supporter

I really messed that up lol hopefully there will be another

10. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Just saw this. Sorry I missed it. Any chance you may do a recording sometime?

11. TG957

I will schedule the next session in a few weeks. @Cap'n Spanky , I don't think recording is going to work since my meditation is not a typical guided meditation. I do go over some key points of my approach, but provide very little guidance throughout, as I believe that each person has to create their own practice in order to be successful.

12. Cap'n Spanky

Great! Looking forward to it @TG957

13. TG957

I will be hosting another meditation session on August 31, at 9 am PST, which is noon EST.

If I see better attendance, I will start offering it on a regular basis. It will start with ~5-10 minutes of tips on how to learn meditation easy way, followed by a 20-30 minutes meditation.

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  14. TG957

Per popular demand, below is the invitation to the free meditation session.

Please like this post if you are planning to attend, so I know how many people to expect. Note that we will start the talk exactly at 9 am PST and nobody will be allowed to log in after the meditation begins approximately at 9:10 am PST.

Topic: Easy Way To Meditate
    Time: Aug 31, 2021 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
    Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73801967944?pwd=QWxWV25uNzdzejd1Qmg1TWhBMXk2UT09 (Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting)
    Meeting ID: 738 0196 7944
    Passcode: 9jbnU4

hawaii_five0 and Cap'n Spanky like this.
  15. Cap'n Spanky

Looking forward to this!

16. TG957

Reminder: session starts in 2 hours!

17. hawaii_five0

hawaii_five0 Well known member

Thank you so much!!! James

18. TG957

You are very welcome!