1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Free TMS chat with D'niceTMS Saturday December 4, 2021 3:00 PM ET

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by MatthewNJ, Dec 3, 2021.

1. MatthewNJ

MatthewNJ Well known member

Please Join D'niceTMS as your host on the PPD/TMS Peer Network’s weekly free Peer Support
    Drop-in (text) chat room session.

In January, 2017 I began learning about the epiphany that emotions can cause physical symptoms in the human body. In reading Dr. Sarno’s books (all of them and listening to HBP over and over on CD), I did not have a “book cure.” However, I did know that every page of the books resonated with my life and personality traits. My journey has included influences from Nicole Sachs LCSW (videos and The Meaning of Truth) and Dr. Howard Schubiner’s Unlearn Your Pain Process and seeing him as my TMS/MBS doctor. I have resolved many physical symptoms such as debilitating chronic back pain with drop foot, insomnia, and so many “aches and pains” that would have gone chronic without the knowledge that they were MindBody Symptoms that I can heal MYSELF! TMS/MBS has transformed me so much that I am passionate about carrying on the “good news” in the realm of life coaching. I am also open, aware and excited to learn from this great community of like-minded peoples. Peace and love to all on this journey called life!

Come text about your TMS, learn about how others are handling theirs

Or.. just “listen” in.

TMSwiki.org/chat