1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Get back, Get back, Get Back To Where You Once Belonged"

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by DONNROC, Mar 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. DONNROC

DONNROC New Member

So many "support groups" bond together out of their common plight and "fight" against the enemy:

"The Fight AGAINST Cancer" "Mad Mothers AGAINST drunk drivers" "Protest AGAINST the war"........
    After four years of going to a 12 step support group I eventually felt ready to move on and live in the solution.
    The same stories that had inspired and encouraged me began to depress me.

As Buckminster Fuller said: “You never change things by fighting against the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”

I have had many amazing experiences with TMS since my original reading of Sarno's Mind Over Back over 25 years ago. I think Dr. Sarno has given us the "New Model" and a solution that indeed makes the old model obsolete.
    I have seen symptom after symptom eventually dissolve in the light of the "TMS Truth".

Just wanted to express my gratitude to this community and it's focus on solutions, mutual support and encouragement.
    I think some of the best advise I ever received from Sarno, Ozanich, and others is to "Get Back To Living", live in the solution, help others with the information when you can, don't get Stuck In The Story, and move into New Life.

Northwood, jimmylaw9 and Hayley like this.