1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 12 (GT) Day 12: pain-free

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by georgethee, Jul 11, 2017.

1. georgethee

georgethee Peer Supporter

After my last journal (and seeing the movie 'All the Rage' ) I woke up the past few days pain-free. I have a slight ache in my shoulder when getting out of bed but that ache disappears within hours. I have been going to the beach, laying on my back and stomach, I have been running, working in the yard without pain. The aches that flair up are probably my unconscious mind expecting pain. Those aches disappears once I think about it and why it was there. I also noticed that my whole back has relaxed and I can't find any muscle knots or painful bumps. Progress. I have been struggling for 6 months and this week was the first week I felt normal again. I can say the SEP program works and i'll continue journaling and posting in the forum.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, George. Yours is a great success story. I'm glad you watched "All the Rage" and that it had such a strong healing affect on you. Now, the less you think about any pain, or monitor its strength, the better. If pain returns, keep remembering that it is from TMS. Let your emotions be as happy and sun-filled as possible. I bet Dr. Sarno is smiling, knowing how his MindBody philosophy is helping you.

georgethee likes this.