1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Hello suffering 17 years with Pudendal neuralgia and was just diagnosed with interstitial cystitis.

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Sophia15, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Sophia15

Sophia15 Newcomer

Hello,
    I don’t exactly know what this site is about. I belong to another support group and there was a member on that site that recommended I join this site. Can someone give me some insight on what this site is all about. I’ve been through a ton of procedures and none of them have seemed to help me at all. I just know this I can’t take this pain anymore. It’s killing me literally. I take far too much medication and lately the pain has been so bad that I’ve been vomiting from it. Please help if you can. Thank you. Deb

2. Ewok2

Ewok2 Peer Supporter

Welcome!

It’s not only back pain but all sorts of pains.

Check out he success stories section too and the home page of this website has a lot of information but to start you rally should read one of Dr. Sarno’s books.

Best of luck

3. Sophia15

Sophia15 Newcomer

Thank you. I will. Where do I get his books. On Amazon. Can you recommend one that would help the pelvic pain and IC that I have. Thanks Deb.

4. Ewok2

Ewok2 Peer Supporter

Yes, Amazon and other places. Just Google and you should see many options.

The Mindbody Prescription by Dr. John Sarno.

Also, look at Abigail Stiedley’s website.

Use the ‘search’ feature of this forum to look in the success stories section. Lots of IC and pelvic pain recoveries.

You really need to spend some time reading about it now yourself.

Good luck.