1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

help, I am stuck

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Olalola, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Olalola

Olalola New Member

Hi all,

I need your help on getting unstick in rhe journey. I got terrible nonstop pelvic pain after UtI, still in pain aftee alsnost 2,5years. In summer I found tms concepts and kept researching.

My issues ai need helop on:

1. I think I lessen the fear of the pain. It is still there but I feel I challenge fear better and better. The pain slightly changed to terible muscle spasm.

I suffer from insomna, have muscles/body spasm throughout my pelvis. My body literally is shaking so I have difficulty falling asleep.

What would you suggest to get some bettee sleep? Shall I try and relax the muscles (neve really able to do it, seems like it drags on and on) or just leave it as it and hange rhe focus to sth else while falling asleep?

Terrible muscle tenisln and disaligmentbis tms, right?

2. Terrbile anxiety, nonstop. Since got pain got anxiety jur now it is so debilitating. I feel it all the time, try to allow it during the day. What frustrates me is that it almost never leaves. And I am not able to mediate or take a nap cause it is getting only worse.

Sahll I feel this anxiety caise these ate the feelings I am repressing?

Thanks all on advance!

Aleks

Balsa11 likes this.
  2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

The answer to all of your questions is yes. What you have is TMS. You need to start with your anxiety. If meditation is not working out for you at this point, I highly recommend listening to the Claire Weekes tapes on anxiety. I played them 3-4 times every day, until I was able to do other things like meditation. I lived in the jittery state of mind and body for several years - and healed from it in less than 2 years. Insomnia, pain, muscle spasms, anxiety, depression, migraines etc - all gone. They are connected and joined at the heap in your mind and body.

Balsa11 and Ellen like this.