1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Dr. Schubiner How Deep Have You Gotten

Discussion in 'Mindbody Blogs (was Practitioner's Corner)' started by Forest, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Here is another blog post from Dr. Schubiner that I thought I would share with you all. It does a great job at describing the various different levels of treatment and I think it is really helpful for people starting out or who have had some stalling out. I really like the poem in it. Anyways I thought I would go ahead and post this hear, because Dr. Schubiner has been so great to allow us to put these blog articles of his up on the site. This can always be found on the wiki at How Deep have You Gotten, but the page hasn't been cleaned up in a while, so it looks a little rough. I would love to hear people's thoughts on this.

2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Thanks for posting this, Forest. I find everything Dr. Schubiner writes really comforting. It's always good to have a reminder that healing is a process and doesn't usually happen overnight.