1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

How do I post my question

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by amagnuson amy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. amagnuson amy

amagnuson amy New Member

Hello
    I am new here and I am not figuring out how to post my own question. Sorry- I'm not very smart navigating on this site yet. Can someone help me to post my question/story?
    Thank you.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heya, Amy. The best way to post your question is by going to the support subforum and then clicking on the "Post New Thread" button in the upper right hand corner. It will ask for a "Title" for the thread, which is like the subject heading on an email. Just click "Create Thread" when you are done.

Here's a shortcut:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/forums/support-subforum.26/create-thread

3. amagnuson amy

amagnuson amy New Member

Thank you forest! I will give it a try.

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

By the way, Amy, there are two separate programs - one is a general support forum where you can get help from regular people who have recovered from or are recovering from their own symptoms. There is also the "Ask A TMS Therapist" program where you can submit your question to be answered by a TMS Therapist.

The instructions I posted above were for how to post your question in the general support forum where you can get help from regular people. You have also already submitted your question to the "Ask A TMS Therapist" program about an hour and 20 minutes ago. Questions submitted to the program are held in a private area until they are answered. However, I can confirm that your question was submitted correctly to that program.

It's fine if you want to do both programs or either one individually. If you'd like, I can remove you Therapist question while you get community support. It's up to you.

5. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

You did it Amy! You posted successfully, you're well on your way to TMS success.