1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

I feel stuck. Wondering if I really have TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by saela89, Jul 25, 2020.

1. saela89

saela89 Newcomer

Hi everyone!
    I’m very new to the TMS Wiki, but so far from reading it, I have been convinced more and more that I have TMS as my pain stemmed from the combination of emotional, physical and mental pain that really brought my brain into an overdrive and I experienced physical pain as a result that never got better.
    I’m trying to use the somatic tracking method, calming my brain & sending safety signals that there is nothing structurally wrong with me and my body.
    What I experience is recurrent “sharp” nerve related pain in my body that really happens everywhere spontaneously, and I’ve been checked up by countless of doctors that have told me that there is really nothing wrong with me.
    Are there any nerve pain sufferers on this TMS Wiki? As I see more of back pain/pelvic pain/shoulder/migraine more often.

Thank you for reading my post, I greatly appreciate it :)
    Hope everyone is staying safe

2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Yep that's TMS as well

3. jimmylaw9

jimmylaw9 Peer Supporter

Yip agree 100 Tension I have it too

Baseball65 likes this.
  4. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hi Saela,

welcome!

I had nerve pain and numbness in both legs (sciatica) and arms and hands. I thought back pain was bad until sciatica started. I thought sciatica was bad until I could barely use my arms and hands.

Pain, pins and needles, heaviness, weird sensation, other strange unexplained feeling were the norm in my body.

All the doctor visits and treatments only made matters worse for me (focus on TMS, it gets worse).

I read Healing Back Pain and started improving half way through the book and completely recovered soon after.

Make up your mind that you will fight to get your body and life back and go for it.