1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

I'm cohosting a free weekly Zoom book group!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Oct 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone!

I am co-hosting a weekly free Zoom book group going over Alan Gordon's new book, The Way Out. My cohost is the wonderful Michelle Avril Bush, a Pain Psychology Center therapist.

Alan organized the book group and has been in charge of promoting it, but I wanted to be sure you all knew about it, too!

This Sunday we will be covering chapter 4. The very applied material that focuses on treatment approaches starts with the following week, so chapter 4 is a great week to jump in and get your feet wet.

Meetings are every Sunday at 1:00 PM ET (New York time). I will post the Zoom link here later. In the meantime, the recordings of the first three meetings are excellent and can be found on our sister forum by clicking here. I hope to see you on Sunday!

TG957 and Ellen like this.