1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 just finished reading the book

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by db28, Jun 3, 2014.

1. db28

db28 New Member

I just finished reading the hebrew version of the book. I am suffering from back pain for 2 years now. tried every treatment available out there (physiotherapy to acupuncture). I am 10 days after a herniated disc surgery (l5-s1) and i am better but still feel some sciatica pain. I am starting to accept that TMS might be my problem although i still continue to take my after surgery pills and Traumil. I still have some doubts about TMS but I feel it makes sense when I think about it/when I read the book. I am a bit afraid to handle my inner fears because I don't know if i could take the actions the come together with any conclusion i might reach.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Marian

Marian Peer Supporter

db28, in my experience it may not be necessary to take any actions, other than letting people close to you know how you feel. You don't have to go to people and express past rages or anything, but yes, it may be necessary to make some changes in your life. However, you can go at your own pace and it doesn't have to be done perfectly!

Ellen likes this.