1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Just started this training

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by cammb33, Oct 20, 2021.

1. cammb33

cammb33 New Member

Hi. I recently had a laminectomy/microdiscectomy that not only didn’t relieve the pre surgery pain but made it worse. Obviously I wish I never did the surgery but I did deal with the pain for about 15 years. But now that surgery failed I realize the only thing that’s gonna help me is ME. That being said I just finished healing back pain by dr sarno and I feel a bit better, but not completely better. I seem to have overcome a lot of fears like getting back to a physical lifestyle. I’ve started to incorporate more physical activity since reading the book. I want to be pain free so I’ll try anything. Any other suggestions or advice on what to do would be great. Thanks and hope everyone’s doing well. I should also add that it’s very hard for me to believe this pain is all in my head because I had a herniated disc and the had failed surgery and pain got worse now after surgery. But I am doing what I can to come to this realization. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021