1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My story

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by michellefasja, Jan 10, 2020.

1. michellefasja

michellefasja New Member

Hi! I have been suffering from neck and head pains, I have visited every doctor possible and I always get the same answer, stress. Nothing helps, however after reading this book, somehow something has changed, I feel a lot better, however I feel now down back pain but Im sure its all part of the same. I am very convinced the book will work just fine in my head.

Boston Redsox likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi michellefasja,

Welcome to the Forum and Wiki, and Dr. Sarno's groundbreaking work. I appreciate your enthusiasm and it is well placed! Many many people have gotten better using this approach.

I suppose you are reading a book by Dr. Sarno? We also recommend, if you want to deepen your "knowledge" and practice of this method, to do the Structured Education Program at the Wiki.

Feel free to ask questions and post your progress as you go.

Andy

3. michellefasja

michellefasja New Member

Hi Andy. Thanks for taking time to read and answer me. I am of course talking the program, I am now in my 4th day and Im feeling so much better. I hope eventually I feel like new. Thanks again and loved to read you and actually know there are people here who share and give support!