1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My sucess story.

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Vladan, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Hello everyone,this story wont be long even that i can write it for hours considering the number of symptoms.
    I will try to remember all of them which will probably be hard since there was almost no spot which hurted like hell and considering my english is not that good.

List:
    Head pain.
    Neck pain.
    Headache.
    Arm Pain.
    Chest pain/burning/tightness
    Stomach pain,stabbing
    Elbow pain
    Pelvic pain,including all the parts in perineum,burning,stabbing,twitching,including pudendal nerve which was most painfull one.
    Leg pain,burning
    Lower and upper back pain and tightness
    Mouth burning pain
    Tooth pain,multiple ones
    Jaw pain
    Heel pain and toe pain.
    Thats some of the basic ones.
    Tried everything under the sun nothing worked.
    What worked is actually separating myself from ego and personality,which is a process which alot of peple talk about "rewiring" but i didnt rewire myself from pain,i rewired myself from egoic personality which caused many bigger things,Depression,anxiety,panic attacks,low self esteem etc.. i didnt target pain/ego/mind i didnt fight it or tried to "fix" it,i left it all together.
    You can look at pain and try to describe at you like,but from my stand of point it was waking up call,which i answered and my life changed,i am not like i was "before" pain i didnt want to be like that anymore since that "personality" moved me to the pain.
    You can work on emotion,triggers personality i am not saying thats bad,its up to you anyway.
    I wish you all good and healthy life.
    Cheers!
    Vladan.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    TG957, tgirl and miffybunny like this.
  2. Nana

Nana Peer Supporter

Wow thank you for this!! Can you share the steps you took to recover?

3. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

It's hard to explane,there were no "steps" or "doing" it was "being" close to that is Tolle's book,at start your mind wont like the idea that you do not react to his "strategy" fear consumed thoughts,beliefs etc... i didnt follow Tolle's book,i did it my way.
    To make it simpe there are no actioons,steps,doing that "strategy" led me to pain and missery.
    I even started believing that most of the TMS people are on spiritual awakening refusing "unknown" or trying to get back to "old you"
    Tms in other words is that EGO.
    Dont believe that egoic/fearfull thoughts,dont reject them aswell,just dont be interested in them.
    Switching in symptoms in my case was my soul trying to wake me up,thats why i am almost sure that most ot the people here are on spiritual awakening/ascension but who knows,soul is good at getting your attention.
    If theres anything else i can help with let me know.
    Cheers.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    TrustIt likes this.
  4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Vladan,

Thanks for posting this. What a wonderful and deep process you're speaking of, I think.

I think this is beautiful. I think that most people who do this TMS work do find themselves closer to their "soul," in time. This is the fun of doing this work as a "coach" with others: I get to see clients become more clear, more "themselves" over time. Life-changing.

I love your report because you seem to be a case where you took this "all the way," learning to dis-identify with the whole ego structure. It makes sense then that there are no symptoms when you're not engaging in the egoic dynamic. Fascinating.

5. lina203

lina203 New Member

how do you go about "dis-identifying" with the ego structure and not engaging in the egoic dynamic?

6. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

By setting intention,at start it's exhausting,you have to learn to catch yourself in that pattern and switch attention to present moment,over time you will shift energeticaly.
    Let the ego die.

hawaii_five0, TrustIt and lina203 like this.
  7. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Indeed,even that there is language barrier explaning this,but its simple,there is no work,healing etc,atleast for me some people like to feel safe in that ego,all healing modalities just caused me more pain and more obsessing,which still made me focused on the "symptom" or "emotions" it was still a loop for me.
    When i decided to leave that "personality"
    Thats when it showed its face,emotions did came out,but still i didnt belive them.
    Whoever is on this journey rememeber
    You are not your mind
    You are not your body
    When you learn you are not that,illusion will show up.
    Cheers.

8. healthpack09

healthpack09 Newcomer

Thank yoU!

9. Vladan

Vladan Peer Supporter

Anytime.
    If theres anything i can help with,i am here.

Bex1111 likes this.
  10. Bex1111

Bex1111 New Member

I love how you explain this . I am trying to do this . Its been quite confusing but I continue x