1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Neville Goddard writings and lectures - fascinating!

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Dear Lianne, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Dear Lianne

Dear Lianne Peer Supporter

Has anyone here ever read the works of Neville Goddard? I've just come upon his works having just completed the latest book by Dr. Wayne Dyer entitled, Wishes Fulfilled in which significant themes are taken from the work of Neville Goddard. I highly recommend that you read Wayne Dyers' book. It is highly metaphysical in approach yet is written with such wisdom.

With Neville Goddard's writings, I feel an amazing internal shift happening for me so I thought I would let you all in on this recent discovery of mine :) He discusses at length the power of the sub-conscious and conscious mind, and though he is a Christian writer, I still believe a number of you might find the meaning of his words compelling for healing oneself from TMS. So, my purpose for connecting you to his writings is not for religious reasons (that is not appropriate for this forum) but simply for his ideas and concepts that could be applied to healing, regardless of one's personal views.

Here is one of the links to Goddard Neville's work : http://nevillegoddard.wwwhubs.com
    I'd be interested to hear back what some of you may think of his writings.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Lianne, thank you so much for sharing this about Neville Goddard. How I envy him his knowledge and wisdom and acceptance of God's plan for him.
    And for telling us about Wayne Dyer and his book.
    I haven't read either author and will somehow try to find time to read both. Meanwhile I will go into my Bible and read The Book of Daniel for more about The Promise.
    I hope other TMSWiki members who have read both authors will share their thoughts with us.