1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

New video by Dr. Schubiner

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by trypp, Jun 12, 2013.

1. trypp

trypp Peer Supporter

I just found a new video by Dr. Schubiner. It's really good:

2. Stock Trader

Stock Trader Peer Supporter

I like the way he explains the nerve pathway theory. You get the whole picture.

3. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

What's extremely interesting to me about Dr Schubiner's presentation on nerve pathways is that the process leading up to the appearance of pain symptoms is progressive, incremental and cumulative over a life-time with early childhood conflicts being very strong predictors of the development of TMS symptoms later on during adulthood.

4. Sheree

Sheree Well known member

Thanks trypp for posting this new video. It explains things so well. VERY, VERY helpful.

Enrique likes this.
  5. LauriK

LauriK Peer Supporter

Okay now I need a video for the behavioural changes I must make. Any recommendations?

6. Sheree

Sheree Well known member

Hi laurik, Dr Schubiner has a site called unlearn your pain. I think it has a programme of treatment you can buy, but I cannot vouch for it myself. There is also a site that has been mentioned here that has a number of videos regarding behaviour that are very interesting. If you put 'sounds true' into google I think you will find it. The videos come under the self acceptance series.