1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

personal tms blogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by bennet, Jul 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bennet

bennet Peer Supporter

Hi folks! I thought some of you might be interested in my blog that I have just started. It's not going to be entirely dedicated to TMS, but I did write a TMS related post today, and it will definitely keep coming up. If any of you are already Wordpress users and are interested in checking it out, my blog is here: https://softanimalblog.wordpress.com/ (let the soft animal blog)

Anyone else who blogs would be welcome to add a link in the comments so we can find and support each other. :)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Ines and plum like this.
  2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

Angel,

How glad I am to have followed your link. You write beautifully of the small details most miss, and there is an equanimity in your expression I like very much. (Often I consider making a return to blogging yet I am not sure what I would write. The venturesome young thing I was when I last devoted myself to the word seems to have taken that spirit with her...maybe it is not so).

I shall dust off my wordpress sign in and gladly support your endeavours. I hope others do too. It does well to speak of life and meaning beyond our miseries in a way that still interconnects and honours them and the ways they liberate us.

Plum x

mike2014, Ines and bennet like this.
  3. bennet

bennet Peer Supporter

Your comment has really touched me. Thank you so much.
    If you decide to try blogging again, I would be interested in following you. I love to write, and I spend a lot of time convincing myself that I have nothing worth saying. (I wonder if maybe you go through something similar.) I'll bet you have plenty to say. Some of my favorite blogs are just people reflecting on small everyday things. It just takes a bit of a push to get started-- I hope that if you want to, you'll give it another try. :)

4. bennet

bennet Peer Supporter

Your comment has really touched me. Thank you so much.
    If you decide to try blogging again, I would be interested in following you. I love to write, and I spend a lot of time convincing myself that I have nothing worth saying. (I wonder if maybe you go through something similar.) I'll bet you have plenty to say. Some of my favorite blogs are just people reflecting on small everyday things. It just takes a bit of a push to get started-- I hope that if you want to, you'll give it another try. :)