1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Physiology of TMS - John Sarno

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by jas, Mar 8, 2015.

1. jas

jas Newcomer

Hi wonderful people here.

Check out Dr John Sarno video.

Part 1

Part2

2. jodib

jodib Peer Supporter

wow! wow wow wow...

3. Lavender

Lavender Well known member

Does anyone know why the John Sarno videos, " The Physiology of TMS, Part1 and 2" are no longer available?
    I watched them as recently as two weeks ago. They were each longer than an hour.
    Many shorter clips, etc. are still on You Tube, but these particular ones all say , "removed by the user."

4. jas

jas Newcomer

Hi Lavender,

I watched them a few weeks ago too. Hopefully somebody can repost them online again.

5. shmps

shmps Peer Supporter

Hi Lavender, As far as I know its not free. The Vidoes are available online for purchase.

6. Lavender

Lavender Well known member

Thanks, they were there a few weeks ago. I do understand copyright. It was the lecture that looked liked an infomercial, very structured and rehearsed questions and answers, but Sarno's answers were great. At this time only short clips of Dr. Sarno are available on YouTube, usually from other programs where he is being interviewed.
    Yes the video is quite costly.
    I do believe 100 % that my situation is the result of TMS, but after so many such purchases, and medical costs (in addition to my not working due to the pain,) I have to carefully weigh the costs before additional purchases are made.