1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Prefixes to click on!

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone. As described in another thread, I'll merging some of our subforums to make the remaining subforums more useful. The goal of this is to keep each subforum vibrant, in particular so that people who don't visit often can monitor the subforums they are most interested in.

In some cases, one of the old subforums will be turned into a prefix inside of a subforum rather than a forum itself. For example, we used to have a subforum devoted to the new film, All The Rage. That subforum is now gone, but you can still find all of the threads in that forum by clicking on the special prefix that replaces the subforum:
    [​IMG]
    Try it out by clicking on the All the Rage button, above.

I'll put special buttons, like the one above, in this post as I go to make it easier to find the threads you want. Eventually, I'll add buttons like these to the main forum pages, to make them easier to use. However, that will take some programming, so they'll all go here for now.

Here is the current master list of prefixes to click on:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

That's an excellent enhancement @Forest, it makes it much tidier, user friendly and easier to find threads on the same topic.

3. PamD

PamD Peer Supporter

This is a great feature, thanks Forest