1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Progress!! Update....

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Jules, May 27, 2017.

1. Jules

Jules Well known member

So, I got a full-time job as a website content writer and started last Monday. I was a little nervous, since I had issues every time I got on the computer; but, therapist worked on a major trigger and it helped a lot!! I actually typed for 9 hours on Monday and 9 hours every day since then!!! ;)

It started to hurt yesterday, but I had a deadline and I could feel myself tensing, so calmed down and told my brain, it was OK and there was no reason to over-react. It worked, until I got home and could veg. Today, its hurting again, but I did shopping, vacuuming, walked a mile, and did dishes. Interestingly enough, nearly all of my past pain came back, except my shoulder pain, which has plagued me for five months now. Weird, eh?

Now, if I can only get this stupid shoulder to move again, I am well on my way!! :) Baby steps....:D

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Glad to get your update and good news Jules! It is those exceptions which really teach us that it is mind-body. Bravo!!
    Andy B

3. Betsy4ever

Betsy4ever New Member

Congratulations Jules......oh my 9 hours. Good Luck!!