1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

REALLY struggling today...

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by breakfree, Mar 1, 2016.

1. breakfree

breakfree Peer Supporter

Dear All

I hope your doing well ?

I was doing rather well, until the last few days, and today the 'p' (I will not say/type/write the word,trying not to give it any attention at all) is REALLY bad - worse it has been since I started the tms work (1st nov 15)

I realise, that with it getting worse again, that it is truly a good thing, and its just my subconscious trying to fight back and protect me, but Oh Boy, I had almost forgotten how bad the 'p' can get, and how severely it can affect my mobility and mood ...

I'm also feeling MIGHTY P****d Off that its back so bad, when I had been making so much progress,and doing the tms work (except for journalling - I'm still VERY FEARFUL of that)

Anyway, I think I just need some support from fellow tms'ers

Thank you in advance x x

2. Susan1111

Susan1111 Well known member

Hi Breakfree I'm so sorry that you're back in 'P'
    What struck me most is your fear of journalling... I would question what holds you back, there could be something in that discovery that may be helpful....may I ask what is the TMS work you are doing.. Perhaps there are other things you can do.....it's hard to advise without knowing... But regardless. be compassionate with yourself. Be your own best friend.

Warmly, Susan

giantsfan likes this.