1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

RSI gone for the most part but dry eyes are here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Hopeandlove, Jun 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hopeandlove

Hopeandlove New Member

Hey all, for the most part, my joint pains have disappeared but now my eyes are really causing me to be anxious. They are dry, itchy, gritty, and everything else associated with the common dry eyes (besides redness). I also now seem to have a lack of eye mucus and the little I have appear throughout the day in the inner corners and are extremely gritty. It wasn’t like that before. I know some of you have dealt with dry eyes as a symptom of TMS but I’m doubting it a little bit in the inside. My anxiety has been intense and my vision has been sorta blurry and I’m having difficulty focusing on things and they feel easily strained (also dry eye symptoms). I had a silly accident a couple of months ago where I got cinnamon in my eyes which triggered my anxiety to spiral and I’ve been obsessed with the stability of my vision since then. I’m only 17 so I don’t really think I should be having these problems and I’m at a loss. I’ve been using warm compresses and eye drops but they haven’t really helped much. Maybe my mind is focusing on my eyes more now that my joints don’t worry me. I don’t really know anything specific that could cause emotional trauma besides bouts of bitterness that I’m dealing with all these problems and I’m extremely worried that there will be permanent affects on me. My eyes are already but and I really don’t want them getting any worse. Do any of you have dry eyes or had dry eyes that you were able to cure? I would love feedback and tips.