1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Sandy Root overcoming her back pain from YouTube

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Forest, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi folks,

I found another success story posted on YouTube. I think it's interesting that it was Dr. Sarno's first book that helped her. His early books seem to speak to people really well.

I think that it is great that she is helping to spread the word.

Barb M., Laudisco, mike2014 and 2 others like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Forest,
    Thanks for this. It is interesting to see the "method" embodied here. You have talked about how the books "soothe" the sufferer, and this seems apparent for Sandy here. And she articulates very well how her fear is decreased, and how she now sees things that triggers her fear, and she is witnessing this, not going along with it. The relief she expresses emotionally combines with the relief she is experiencing physically, and it becomes synergistic! Great to witness.
    Andy

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Forest, these are great videos. They reinforce our belief in TMS and MindBody and inspire us.

Sandy is terrific.

Yutube is a wonder.

Leftover pizza from last night and a small glass of burgundy also was great for lunch.

5. Jaxson

Jaxson New Member

Oh Great...two more people healed just by reading the book..."It's changed my life in ...just like that (snaps her fingers) ... Infuriating!

IrishSceptic likes this.
  6. Laudisco

Laudisco Well known member

Good to hear another success story! I found it encouraging today. :)

7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Sandy Root's video really is inspirational. I'll look at her other videos on Youtube.