1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

SIRPA CONFERENCE 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mike2014, Dec 5, 2014.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All,

I just wanted to share the following with you which I received from Georgie Oldfield MCSP.

This week we have finally been able to launch the website for theSIRPA conference in April next year. Although the event is aimed at health professionals, we are opening it up to the public who have a special interest in this concept and approach. There are only 150 places though and there has already been a lot of interest, so I would suggest you don't leave it until the last few weeks before you decide to book, if you know you want to join us.

http://www.curepain2015.com/

Please note, the event is held in London.

Regards,

Mike

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for posting this, Mike.
    That's a terrific line-up of speakers.
    Hope it is videotaped.

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  3. mike2014

Hi Walt,

I'll drop Georgie an email and ask her.

All the best,

Mike

4. Zumbafan

Zumbafan Well known member

Thanks Mike for posting the event in London. I have looked on the website but can't find any prices, do you have any idea?

5. mike2014

Hi Zumbafan, Unfortunately I don't. It may be worth dropping Georgie a line if you want further information. With thanks

6. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

If you click on Register Now and then the Ticket, the price appears---150 pounds.

Seems reasonable for such a great program. Wish I could attend.

7. Zumbafan

Thanks Ellen, found it. I am amazed at the list of speakers coming here to England. I have lost count of how many people I have spoken to about TMS, and recommended Dr Sarno's and Steve Ozanich's books to. It is exciting hearing how people heal.

Ellen likes this.
  8. Zumbafan

Mike, I emailed Georgie....I bought my ticket for the conference, and so did a friend of mine. Thanks for posting the event here, I would never have known about it. :)

9. mike2014

You are most welcome Zumbafan, it looks like it will be a fantastic event.

10. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Ditto on the video! I think it is so awesome how events like this build momentum and visibility to Dr. Sarno's work!

11. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Wish I could attend! And besides, I'd love to visit London again so it would be the cherry on top for sure to attend this conference

12. mike2014

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Cap'n Spanky likes this.