1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

skipped a day

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jwiles, May 11, 2015.

1. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

So I've been typing on my computer and playing guitar today and I gotta tell you the pain on both hands is pretty bad plus my hands twitch and are Uncoordinated. This is frustrating lol But I'm still trying. Hope the pain will die down with rest

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

You are still in the program. That is the main thing. Don't give up!
    Andy B.

3. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

Oh most definitely Andy. I psyched myself out today I started thinking but what if I'm just going to cause more damage to myself by continuing regular activities. But then I started to Think logically. I thought about all the test I've had done, the MRIs, EMGs, nerve conduction studies, blood test. They literally found nothing wrong with me.I started saying to myself with all this evidence there's no reason to believe that going back to my old activities is going to cause any real structural Damage. I feel better now with some rest so that's good.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

It 's okay to skip a day or two in the SEP. Taking a break is good.
    I keep wanting to take a day off from the computer. I need to be on it every day for work,
    but I do take frequent breaks. And on weekends, usually only an hour a day on the computer.

I don't own any hand-held electronic device so thank heaven I am not chained to them,
    as some friends are. They're never off of them. Their minds are in constant overdrive.

5. Markus

Markus Guest

I feel like giving up the Program,but,probably won't.