1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

SUCCESS - HIT ME UP

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by giantsfan, Jun 2, 2022.

Tags:
  1. giantsfan

giantsfan Well known member

Hi Everyone,

Been awhile since I've really posted here. I have been through the ringer in the past similar to Ozanich, however over the last year or so the TMS symptoms had been creeping up. Wow, it's a tricky beast. Shoulder pain, sacrum pain, achilles, ankle, foot, knee, back, thoracic back, neck pain, elbow pain, and the list goes on. I'm back to running 5k's EVERYDAY and weight lifting EVERYDAY with no pain, more flexibility, and I'm feeling stronger than ever. Hit me up if you have any questions or need any tips. I'll try my best to logon once in awhile to assist. TMS is the way. There is ZERO doubt in my mind. I am living proof.

Much love

-Daniel

tgirl and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Daniel!

Right, long time, no see and THANK YOU for this post. It's fabulous to see it and to hear the good news from you! dancea

I wonder if I ought to move this to the Success Stories subforum? Unfortunately it can't be posted in both. Some people go to that forum specifically to find inspiration and help instead of posting their own request for help in the Support subforum....

~Jan

giantsfan likes this.