1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Symptoms here and there

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Seraphina, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Seraphina

Seraphina Peer Supporter

I've been pretty busy with work and other things in my life these days, mostly away from SEP. But I didn't forget journaling when my symptoms are really bad particularly.

While I was away from SEP, I kept using TMS healing techniques on my mind. I first tried to enjoy and be happy with my life and resume all physical activities.

Now I rarely use soft cushions when sitting (even in the 1-hour commuting subway! hooray!); I can do simple yoga stretching activities; I can walk more than 30 minutes; I can sit more than an hour. Just putting less stress on my self with the pain and acknowledge happy and enjoyable things in my life changed my days quite a lot. I still have anxieties and fears, but they mostly dissipated 70-80% as soon as they commence in my mind. The rest 20-30%, I deal with them in my daily life with continuous TMS healing techniques (e.g., affirmations, prayers, journal, etc.).

Even though I was away from the program and just followed how my daily life flew, my symptoms were getting better very slowly but gradually because I was not stuck with fear and anxiety.

My weekends are now planned with promenade around Seoul with my boyfriend, cooking, and taking some rest at home by watching movies and dramas--the very desired activities that I listed in the beginning of SEP!

As the symptoms have gotten better, I do notice their moving around; in my case, they don't completely switch the spots. It's more like a swinging pendulum; the pain is always there, but the pain level is swinging around the existing pain spots. When my butt pain is severe, my ankle pain is almost unnoticeable with just some little tinglings; however, when I started focusing on my foot, the pain pendulum's energy now moves to my ankle, lessening my butt pain.

This strengthened my belief in TMS diagnosis, and helped me stay faithful when the pain came. Now I'm not threatened with butt, hip, and ankle pain.

But now I have intermittent bladder/vagina pain... I'm thinking TMS again, but I think I should go to see a gynecologist first to rule out any serious thing like infection. Will do in a week. Women's body is too complicated :(

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    Judith likes this.
  2. Judith

Judith New Member

:)
    Great progress! Good to hear.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Seraphina, it's good to get the gynecologist examination, then you will know if it is structural.
    But because your symptoms move around, that means to me that it is TMS.
    Keep up the SEP and journaling to discover your repressed emotions.
    When you discover them, your subconscious will stop the pain.