1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

technical question

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Markus, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Markus

Markus Guest

I noticed that I'm seeing my full sized avatar with a small picture of me at the bottom so,2 pictures.
    There is also a image of a pair of sunglasses off to the right, now I am not certain if is the correct place to post THIS, but can someone tell me what this means?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Markus,

The large picture means that you started the thread. The small picture means that you have posted on that thread. The pair of glasses means that you are "watching" that thread, which occurs when you post on a thread.

Anyway, that's my understanding.

Welcome to the Forum!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    Forest likes this.
  3. Markus

Markus Guest

4. Markus

Markus Guest

Thanks Ellen, I will always ask questions if I see something I don't understand, I appreciate your feedback.
    M

5. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks so much for explaining that, Ellen. I think it's terrific when we can help each other out like that.

Markus likes this.
  6. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Cute cat Markus, cats are great! :cat: Uh...no offense Walt.

Markus and Forest like this.
  7. Markus

Markus Guest

Thanks, she is very cute! She knows it as much as animals are aware of those things! I tell her and reinforce her "knowledge" of how special she is. I will relay the message to her.

8. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I think cats are adorable. I wish I wasn't allergic to them or I would have one.

9. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Dr. Sarno says being allergic to cats is another TMS symptom.
    I should work on that.

Markus likes this.
  10. Markus

Markus Guest

Yes, work on that and as a reward you can pick out a beautiful cat at the adoption centers! Lol