1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Thoracic spine pain

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by gx92, Jul 28, 2021.

1. gx92

gx92 Peer Supporter

Hello everyone, i recently read dr Sarnos book and it make sense to me. My problem is, when i am rotating my thoracic spine or do any rowing exercise, i feel pain in an area and my rotation is limited. I often feel also pain in my chest from an vertebra blockage. I have this problem since 2 years and it never went away. I did get some fascia masages, it was very painful and helped a bit , but it never went away 100%. I am exhausted from this. It all startet when i was going a lot to the gym. But doctors dont find anything. It seems that this is an fascial problem. If i understand dr Sarno right, emotional pain can change the fascia? i only have the german version so its not so clear
    Thanks everyone