1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS and Vivid Dreams

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by lovetolearn, Apr 14, 2022.

1. lovetolearn

lovetolearn Newcomer

I'm still pretty new...on day 3! Does anyone else here with TMS have vivid and/or reoccurring dreams? I have many reoccurring and often exhausting dreams- one being that I have to go back to high school as my adult self because of some discovery that I didn't take enough classes to really graduate. These dreams feel SO REAL and the emotions remain with me when I wake up. I think this relates to deeper feelings of inferiority or insecurity.

This seems like a TMS-related thing to me. Has anyone had progress with writing down your dreams or examining them in some way?

2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

For whatever reason, my dreams seem to be either completely random or related to recent stuff. Rarely now, or when I was going through the program did I have dreams relating to things in my past. That said, dreams can definitely be showing you stuff that is brewing in your subconscious, so they can be worth exploring if you want to add them to your list of things to think about/journal about.