1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Tough to walk

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by quasar731, Jun 10, 2012.

1. quasar731

quasar731 Well known member

Hello everyone,

Today my hips have felt stiff. If I sit for a period of half hour when I stand up, not only I walk as if I had two wooden stumps but I feel sore:( . I pushed myself to go for a walk yesterday, I made it around the block and that was it.

I tried to think what got into me. On Friday I talked to two colleagues who are undergoing a difficult time at work. I am supporting them with advice. Because I experienced a similar situation in the past, I think I might have been hurled to the past without realizing. Their experience matches a familiar category in my mind, and though I have been emotionally removed from it, maybe it was revisited :rolleyes:. Ohh! I don't know, tomorrow will be a better day, no doubt!

Have a good one!

2. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Remember the "screen". When people confide in you, and they sort of trigger you (subconsciously) this may be one reason you were in pain. The screen helps all that info to be heard, but it passes right through you and into the ether. A good trick for us Goodists who want to help out friends.

BG