1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Vax and speech difficulty

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by xelexee, Oct 31, 2021.

1. xelexee

xelexee Newcomer

Hello,

I recovered from TMS back pain years ago and never looked back till now. I recently have had difficulty with speech. It started days after taking the Pfizer vaccine 5 months ago and the symptoms are consistent (7 days a week but gets better when stress goes away or random times but only for like a few minutes but everyday it happens). I’m not anti vax and I think this could be tms so please DONT MAKE THIS POST POLITICAL. The symptoms feel like a pressure in my head when I try to speak and difficult using the muscles in the face to speak. It is a very slight slurr occasionally but nothing so obvious and extreme like dysarthria type conditions. However I notice it and it is there nonetheless.

I had an MRI and it came back normal so no worries there at least.

So now I am looking at TMS. To sum up the symptoms: difficulty speaking almost like a lag in speaking face muscles and mouth or like it takes conscious effort to speak (note: not like dysphonia where its is tightness in vocal cords or chest, THE SYMPTOMS ARE a feeling of heaviness in the face). Also note: this occurred at a stressful time in my life which makes me suspect TMS round 2 again.

After doing all the bad research into als, ms, etc I have finally decided it could be TMS cause everything came up clear on my brain MRI and to everyone else in my life my speech seems pretty normal but nonetheless it is still there!!!

So here are my questions:
    1. Has anyone experienced this and 100% recovered from it?

2. Could this be lack of oxygen to cranial nerve? (this will lead to my next question about cranial nerves btw)

3. In Steven O book he explained that bells palsy is cause by lack of oxygen to cranial nerves. Okay cool I do not have bells palsy but let us say this is a lack of oxygen to cranial nerves in my face for speech. So now im worried cause Steven O also said that lack of oxygen to cranial nerves can cause permanent damage through oxygen deprivation because those nerves and the spinal nerves do not regenerate (leading to paralysis) so should I be concerned that even if this is TMS that it could cause permanent damage? Also what exactly did Steven O mean by that statement about oxygen and cranial nerves (cause he also mentioned that spinal nerves do not regenerate after oxygen deprivation) so by this logic would this mean TMS is harmful and can permanently damage ALL nerves REGARDLESS OF LOCATION through lack of oxygen?

Overall I just need answers as I am confused and almost nobody in this forum from what I have read has experienced this. But couldn't this just be like weakness in the legs (that TMS definently causes to some), but just a different part of the body?

One final note this is not caused by anxiety to speak as I do not have social anxiety this occurs even without that so it is more stress or deep emotional stress than anxeity; when I speak to someone I am comfortable with it still occurs.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi xelexee,

This is very interesting to me. I can't answer the specific questions regarding symptoms because I've not had it, nor heard of it, but I love the way you put this:

This makes sense on the surface, but of course I'm no physician, and I think it is supportive logically, and emotionally for a TMS approach to this. I wonder what kind of emotions you were having in that period of time, at the onset, and what kind of life experiences...

There are vaccine injuries, and there is nothing political about this, in my opinion. The government keeps track of them. I wonder if you've gone to the end of the line on this, treating it physically? Probably your workup already looked into this as a specific vaccine cause? If not, I would find a doc who would go there. I think there are blood tests for circulatory stresses, clotting, etc. This is just me. Then I could eliminate the physical. You do seem to have some fear about it being physically based, based on your discussion on Steve's ideas.

This seems hopeful, and I wonder if you can deepen this? What kind of awareness or self-talk might help you carve out more of the "gets better" time? Working with your fear, your stress?

Good luck in this, and know that the body and mind do want to heal! What can you give yourself?

Andy

3. xelexee

xelexee Newcomer

Hello, so the brain MRI showed no sign of stroke, clotting, etc because it was ruled out as completely normal as far as checking on this. Overall, little to no information on the vax for these type of neurological symptoms are available through any published sources (though I suspect its possible but rare).

If you know any popular circulatory stress blood tests to do or tests in general, recommend them and please send them my way? As well as for clotting?

As far as what I meant by "getting better", the symptoms sort of go away when I am out of my comfort zone but not thinking about my symptoms. i.e. when having to talk to someone I do not know my heart rate increases and symptoms seem to go away.

If you have any insights on some physical exams I should check on then please send them my way. If I can rule out the physical then I will easily feel more comfortable adressing everything else. I have only had a brain MRI but again that was clear so that is good news!

Thank You

4. Andy Bayliss

Hi X,
    Here are a couple of ideas.

One is that at least one emergency doc in Canada lost her license when she found high D-dimer levels in patients after vax which would normally indicate large internal problems, but which she did not find. She thinks it is microthrombi, and her outspoken inquiries were not taken well. So a D-dimer test is something I have heard of.

The second is Dr. Patterson's work on long-covid. His outfit also treats "vaccine injuries." Starts with a $400 blood test, then Rx for ivermectin, fluvoxamine, steroids, and then an HIV drug, sort of based on blood chemistry and results.

https://incelldx.com/ (Homepage - IncellDx) They are hiring like crazy and very behind. Long covid is main issue they treat.

One of his docs just answered my question, on how they see the possibility of spike protein toxicity (not really proven at this point, as far as I can tell), and their tests, He answers by mentioning the overlap between their theory in Long Covid (they think they've found the actual cause) as spike protein in the monocytes, and spike from vaccine. He said this:

S1 in nonclassical monocytes. We are targeting the immune cells.

This is all very early, and there is a huge body of evidence that 'long covid' can be successfully treated with TMS approach. Dr. Schubiner wrote me that "just because Patterson has found his 'cause' does not mean that it is the cause." It can be correlation, like an MRI

Also the FLCCC has a long covid treatment protocol much like Patterson's which some folks use as a vaccine injury treatment. Look at their site at Protocols. So some folks just try stuff in their flow chart, and see if there is a response.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ (Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance)

I really wish you can reassure yourself that you're going to be OK, and take the TMS approach, even if you go these physical ways. I think there is so much good in this basic, kind, self-healing approach.

Andy

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  5. Andy Bayliss

6. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle