1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

What to Know to Heal from Pain Pt. 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Herbie. This is terrific. You are getting so good at these videos.
    I just forwarded it to someone who posted today who really needs your video.

Hope things are going well with you and your sister is feeling better.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks to you Herbie I braved the world on the weekend and went for a swim and then gym on Sunday. In fact I've been to the pool or gym every day since seeing your video, so thank you for giving me the push I needed! I'm still not going near the tread mill so not really cracking a sweat, but just being in the gym is a powerful statement to my brain, saying I won't be intimidated by the pain. :)

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Awesome Colly. I'm so glad you got that push, we all have to be reminded and I don't mind doing it, It helps me too. I wished I had the time to go over everything Sarno said in his books and to make videos on them. In time I will, There's so much great info out there and so little time but time is made so we can help each other, thank you for your kind words, bless you and can't wait to hear your successes more and more, you are a hero and thats truth.

5. Scouser

Scouser New Member

6. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Great video, Herbie! Thank you for sharing that.

7. Enumo

Enumo New Member

Thnx Herbie, I got your video from Walt, it explains some things for me.
    Keep on going!

8. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thank you Scouser, Cap'n Spanky and Enumo. I have more videos, I will release soon. If you guys have any thoughts on what you would want my next video to be about, let me know ok.
    Bless you

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  9. Cheryl

Cheryl Peer Supporter

I just found this video Eric, and think it is terrific. It is refreshing to hear TMS explained by a "regular" guy. I have read Dr. Sarno and Dr. Schubiner and I need more reinforcement! I think your videos are going to help. Thanks!