1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

When answering questions, what if it's not relevant to you?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sunrise, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise Peer Supporter

What if doesn't apply? i.e. on day 9 there is a bit at the end ..

Have you been overly critical of yourself lately? How and why have you done this? You can find a review on recognizing destructive behaviors, such as self-criticism, here. If you feel comfortable sharing, then post your response in a thread in our Structured Program forum. We would love to hear from you.

I am not overly critical of myself. In fact, my life is in order and I am happy with all of my choices. The only thing that worries is my physical sensations. Do I end the question here?

2. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

If that is in fact so, that is great. There are other factors that can create internal rage, sadness etc. It doesn't have to be this self-criticism.

Just make sure you are completely true to yourself and put in the work. The thing about repressed feelings is that you are not aware of them, you have to dig.

And some with milder symptoms just need to read a Sarno book or similar to heal instantly, while others with like fibromyalgia etc. might need a lot of self work or even TMS therapy.

Good luck!

Balsa11 likes this.