1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Worksheets for 'Unlearn Your Pain?'

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Rnie328, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Rnie328

Rnie328 New Member

I would prefer to type my entries into Dr. Schubiner's book, "Unlearn Your Pain." I don't really like hand writing. Are there any worksheets online? Maybe text documents or spreadsheets? I own the print version of the book. Thank you.

2. lauraseago

lauraseago Peer Supporter

Lynn S likes this.
  3. Rnie328

Rnie328 New Member

Thanks Laura. That's what I am now doing. I figured it was worth asking. BTW I appreciate your advice on not keeping what you write. I always thought it was 'bad karma' to throw away my journals. But you're right. I'd rather not keep all that around. I would never go back and read any of it anyway. Thanks!

4. lauraseago

lauraseago Peer Supporter

Oh man, I went as far as burning my sheets of paper once I was finished writing! Couldn't risk anyone stumbling across how life's most traumatic events really made me feel :nailbiting: It also felt pretty cathartic to watch it burn... felt as if I was acknowledging and honoring those feelings, but now that I had given them their time to shine, it was time to watch them leave.

Lainey and JanAtheCPA like this.
  5. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Interesting. I have the same feeling ; like its bad karma to ditch my writings.
    I am not scared that someone reads them (protecting it) feels like i am
    getting rid of parts of me when i would do that.